Warnings & Ratings
Important Health Warning About Playing Video Games
Buy BioShock Infinite Season Pass (Mac) as a Steam Key. Get three DLC packs at an incredible discount only available to Season Pass holders. BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode One Come back to Rapture in a story that brings Booker and Elizabeth to the underwater city on the eve of its fall from grace. Download BioShock Remastered for macOS 10.12.5 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Welcome to Rapture. Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below. Rapture a city where opportunity awaits those brave enough to grasp it. Would you kindly play BioShock Infinite? Gameplay and the story combine for a majorly memorable shooter. 9.5/10' - IGN.com 'Unforgettable. 10/10' - Gameinformer.com 'Incredibly, BioShock.
BioShock 2 incl. BioShock 2 Remastered (PC / MAC) - Steam Key GLOBAL, INSTANT $3.80. LEFT 4 DEAD 2 L4D2 Steam New Game PC Region free GLOBAL INSTANT DELIVERY 24/7. Bioshock Remastered - Region Free Steam PC Key. Crazy Taxi - PC STEAM GAME GLOBAL (NO CD/DVD!) Fast Delivery!
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these “photosensitive epileptic seizures” while watching video games.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms—children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures. The risk of photosensitive epileptic seizures may be reduced by taking the following precautions: Sit farther from the screen; use a smaller screen; play in a well-lit room; and do not play when you are drowsy or fatigued. If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing.
Precautions to take during use
Bioshock 4 News
- Sit a good distance away from the monitor.
- Avoid playing if you are tired or have not had much sleep.
- Make sure that the room in which you are playing is well lit.
- Rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes per hour while playing a video game.
Buy BioShock as a Steam Key.
How much of your humanity will you sacrifice... to save your own life?
After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea.Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn.BioShock forces you to question the lengths to which you will go and how much of your humanity you will sacrifice...to save your own life.
Bioshock Key Codes
- Take control of your world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival.
- Upgrade your weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment.
- Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque abilities.
- Experience truly next generation graphics that vividly illustrate the forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever developed in a video game.
- Make meaningful choices and mature decisions, ultimately culminating in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture or save them?