- Unzip RAR by unziprar.com is a freeware application that was designed to help you easily and quickly extract the contents of your RAR archives. Even though there is no version of Unzip RAR for Mac available on the Internet, there are plenty of other tools that you can use to open RAR archives on Mac.
- Open any RAR file in seconds, for free! New update: Now in addition to RAR, it handles dozens of popular archives, like 7Z, Zip, TAR, LZH, etc. RAR Opener is a tiny, fast app that opens RAR files, extracts them, and gets out of your way. It's been downloaded millions of times by users just like you who want a simple app for a simple job.
Unzip RAR files on your Mac from the Context menu. With WinZip for Mac 2.0 or later, you can right-click (or press CTRL and click) your saved RAR files and use the Context Menu to unzip them. Click on Services at the bottom of the Context menu, then choose Unzip. Buy WinZip for Mac.
WinRAR for Mac OS X is one of the most popular archive managers for Apple devices. The program offers the same number of functions, as its Windows and Linux versions. You can easily perform compression of the highest level, unpack archives, create self-extracting archives and much more. However, an application does not come with its classical interface. The app’s version for MacBook and all other devices, based on Mac OS X, is completely command-line program, so you will need to use commands to manage it. Since the software is developed for experienced users, beginners may face a few complications with using it. Nevertheless, you can easily download WinRAR for Mac OS X and start exploring its whopping number of functions right now.
The main advantage of WinRAR is that it is the only extractor that can create RAR-archives. Although many program’s competitors also declare this function, you will still need to activate it using WinRAR. This software is designed with a highest quality and has no bugs or crashes.
The main pluses of WinRAR for Mac OS X are:
- The app supports all most popular compression formats, such as RAR, ZIP, ARJ, ISO, Z, 7-Zip, TAR, LZH, ACE, UUE and many others
- WinRAR is able to recognize and choose the best compression method for each particular file
- Split archives into several parts (volumes), that can be saved and stored apart
- Create self-extracting archives for your demand
- Numerous additional commands, including 'Rename automatically', 'Multithreading', 'Define volume sizes' and many others
- Customer-oriented functions, such as background archiving, compression estimation, and “turn PC off when done”
- Create compression profiles to speed up routine work
- Repair damaged volumes and rebuild missing parts of the archive
Free WinRAR for Mac OS X is a number one tool that can easily create and open archives of different compression and data.
Rar Mac Os Download
Downloads WinRAR for Mac OS X?
Share the page on your site: