Maxprog-eMail Verifier for Mac. This software saves the user money as well as time and it also helps to clean the mailing lists of the users. It checks for validity of email addresses. This works like ISP mail systems. It extracts the addresses from the DNS and it connects with SMTP-servers. Email Verifier for Mac - Internet/E-mail. Email Verifier is a web based Email Verification tool for Email address Verification services at affordable prices. Our Email verifier service will help you clean your mailing list by validating each Email you upload and Verify Email.Our 12 stage Email Verification process will ensure you get rid of all invalid emails and helping you boost your.
Email Verifier Software for Mac In order to help the clever Mac user we have built a simple email verifier software for Mac that you can place in your dock or on your desktop. This new quickly installed software can make the free email verifier tool we host here on our site for individual lookups much more easier to find when you need it. Email Verifier is a web based email verification tool for email address verification services at affordable prices. Our email verifier service will help you. Email Verifier for Mac.
By Adela D. Louie, Last updated: June 10, 2020
Mac is known to be one of the most popular brands of laptops and computers because of its fast, reliable, and safe security. However, it is just normal that from time to time you might encounter some issues with it.
An example of which is when you try to access or add another email account on your Mac device. Some users say that they get a message saying that when they add an email on their Mac, it is unable to verify account name or password on Mac mail. This happens even if your account has already been verified. This sound upsetting, right?
Well, worry no more because, in this post, we are going to show you some ways on how you can fix the error message “unable to verify your email account and password” on Mac mail. So, for you to get this problem fixed, here are the solutions you can apply.
Solution #1: Key in Your Email Password Using System Preferences
Once that you have the issue of verifying your email and password on your Mac, there is a tendency that the cause of this is because you have reset the Keychain password on your Mac. So once that you were not able to verify your account name or even your password when you are using the Mail app on your Mac, you can simply try to enter your password using the System Preferences of your Mac.
And for you to do this, here is what you need to do.
- Step 1: Launch System Preferences - On your Mac, go ahead and open System Preferences.
- Step 2: Choose on Internet Accounts - From there, click on Internet Accounts
- Step 3: Choose Account to Verify - Then on the next page, go ahead and choose on the account that you would like to verify from the left side of your screen.
- Step 4: Enter Your Password - Once that you have chosen the account, there will be a pop-up box that will ask you to enter the password of the account you have chosen.
- Step 5: Check Email Details - Then, click on the Cancel button. This way, you will be able to see the details of your email accounts.
- Step 6: Key in Password - After that, go ahead and enter your password on the blank field.
- Step 7: Hit Tab Button - After entering your password, hit the Tab button on your keyboard for you to go to the next section. After doing all of the steps above, your Mac will then verify your account name after entering the right password. You can do this solution even if you are using other email accounts.
Solution #2: Add Your Email Account Again on Mac
Doing a delete and re-adding process on your email account on the Mail app of your Mac can solve the problem when you are unable to verify the account name and password on Mac mail. However, once that you do this solution on your Mac, the caches of your email will also be deleted on your Mac. But, all of the attachments that you were able to download before will not be removed and that its original data will stay on your Mac.
Now, when it comes to removing your email account on your Mac, there are two methods to do this.
Method #1: Delete Email Account Using Mail App
- Step 1: On your Mac, go ahead and open the Mail app.
- Step 2: Then, simply choose Mail from the upper part of your screen.
- Step 3: Then on the drop-down menu, click on System Preferences.
- Step 4: From there, go ahead and select on the email account that you would want to remove from the left part of the bar.
- Step 5: After that, go ahead and click on the “-“ button located below your screen.
- Step 6: Once done, simply hit on the OK button for you to finish removing your email account.
Method #2: Delete Email Account Using System Preference
- Step 1: Go ahead and launch System Preference on your Mac.
- Step 2: From there, go ahead and choose Internet Accounts.
- Step 3: Then, choose the email account that you want to delete.
- Step 4: After that, click on the “-“ button located at the bottom part.
- Step 5: And then, click on OK for you to finish the process.
Once that you are done doing all the process on deleting your email account, then you can go ahead and restart your Mac. After restarting your Mac, simply add your email again on your Mail application using System Preference.
Solution #3: Disable Two-Step Verification for Email Account
There are some email companies like Gmail, AOL, and Yahoo, that will be able to give you a Two-Step Verification features which can help in making sure that your account is well secured. This feature will help you secure your email accounts like Apple mail when you sign on your accounts. However, the two-steps verification is not easy to break.
However, this feature will have to interfere when it comes to verifying your account and your password. So for you to solve this, you have to turn off the Two-Step verification for the meantime. This way, you will be able to verify the email account that you have on your Mac. And once that you were able to verify your email account and password, then you can turn back on the Two-Step verification.
Email Verifier For Mac Windows 10
Solution #4: Remove Your Offline Mail Cache Folder
If you are going to see when you launch your mailbox, it will take some time before your email shows up. This means that you should be considering to clean your offline mail cache. It is because once that you have a corrupted cache on your mail on your Mac, then this will cause you the error unable to verify the account name and password on Mac mail.
So for you to clean your offline mail cache, here are the steps that you should follow.
- Step 1: Go ahead and launch the Terminal on your Mac and then key in this path and then hit Enter:
- “defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE;killall Finder”
- Step 2: After that, simply close your Mail application.
- Step 3: Then, go to your cache folder by clicking on the User option and then click on your profile. Then, click the Library, choose Mail, and then click on IMAP_account_name.
- Step 4: After that, delete the OfflineCache folder on your screen.
After doing all of these steps, you will be able to see a new cache folder of the Mail application and this will make you have a new Mail app. After that, you launch the Mail application once more and see if your email is now loading faster than the usual. You can also check if you can now verify your email account and as well as the password.
Bulk Email Verifier
Solution #5: Seek Help with Email Service Provider
Email Checker Verifier Free
If you were able to try all of the solutions that we have given you above, and you are still getting the same error which is then unable to verify account name and password on Mac mail, then maybe it is time for you to seek the help of your email service provider. This is because there are times that your email server is on the process of updating its software which is giving you the problem.
When you get the error message Unable to verify the account name and password on Mac mail, then all you have to do is to follow the solutions that we have provided above. And if in case that none of them works on your end, then you can seek the help of a professional.