Today we’re going to show you, how you can get The Sims 3 on your maccompletely for free. Follow instruction on this site to get it in few simple steps.
The Sims 3 Mac Download totally free. We offer full version of this interactive life simulation game. Download and start playing it now. The Sims 3 Mac Download Overview. The Sims 3 is one amazing life simulation game which is the third installment of The Sims Series and you can download Mac. The Sims 3 is a life simulation video game developed by the Redwood Shores studio of Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. Part of The Sims series, it is the sequel to The Sims 2. It was released on June 2, 2009 for OS X, Microsoft Windows and smartphone versions. Console versions were released.
Sims 3 free download can be taken from the link given at the end of this post. Sims 4 free. download full Version Mac This might not look anything like the modern day shooters but it surely is much better compared to the previous version. I just recently bought Sims 3 via Amazon download; I had read many of the negative reviews and wasn't sure if I should download the game. I have a IMac, and I decided to risk it - I purchased the game, made sure my computer couldn't go into sleep mode while downloading (leaving ITunes.
Anxiously awaited by millions of players around the world, delayed by several months early in the year, The Sims 3 Download is finally here with its open environments, its extensive customization possibilities and its new graphics. And although we can not really talk about revolution in the original concept of the series, we must recognize that Electronic Arts has spared no effort to improve all aspects. The very first episode of the Sims was released on PC in January 2000. Laying the foundation for the simulation of life on PC, the title was going to be a hit with the general public and flow to millions of copies in a few years. It must be said that the virtual dollhouse devised by the brilliant Will Wright had everything to seduce girls and boys of all ages. We could draw the plans, furnish it as we wanted, and especially make it live characters entirely created by us. After a flood of extensions to improve the concept, The Sims gave way to The Sims 2 in September 2004. Enjoying 3D graphics, a simplified interface and many gameplay enhancements such as aging individuals or management of their desires, the soft conquered once again the crowds. Four and a half years later, as fans began to tire of the multitude of add-ons and other spin-offs published by Electronic Arts, The Sims 3 finally arrives in our cottages to revive the phenomenon. The first thing to do when you want to start a part of the Sims 3 is of course to create his or her characters. However, the publisher provided for this purpose seems to have never been as complete and accessible as this year.
- Customize Your Sim: Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
- Stage Your Own Extreme Makeover: Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
- Range From the Home: Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- Memory: (XP) 1 GB; (Vista) 1.5 GB
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive: At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
- Built-in Graphics:Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above.
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
- Ram: 0.5 GB additional RAM
- Supported Video Cards:Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX 260, GTX 275, GTX 280, GTX 285, GTX 295; ATI Radeon™ series: ATI Radeon 9500 series of greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870 series or greater; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
How to Download The Sims 3 on mac?
Free Sims 3 Download For Mac Version
The whole process is simple and you can get The Sims 3 on your mac in couple of minutes. Firstly you need to click on the button at the bottom of the site, it will take you on to the website from the picture.
When you are on the site just click “Download NewTab” and it will take you into the website where you will be instructed on how to continue with your installation.
After adding free extension to chrome the installer will start downloading automatically, all you have to do now is wait. The download will take between 5-10 minutes.
Warining! Some details may change on those websites as they are constantly updated, all you have to do is just follow the steps.
Free Sims 3 Download For Mac
That’s all, now you can enjoy The Sims 3 on your mac! Be sure to share this article with your friends and check out our other installers for mac games!