In fact, 9to5Mac recently took the new driver for a test run on an eGPU Mac rig with a GeForce 1050 Ti and got satisfactory results. Unigine's synthetic benchmark Heaven 4.0 scored 44.5 frames per. Nvidia GPUs receive driver updates soon after each version update of OS X. Only one driver is released by Nvidia and it includes support for all of their modern GPUs. You will not find individually named Nvidia drivers for OS X, they are all titled 'Quadro & Geforce Mac OS X Driver Release xxx.xx.xxxxx'. Download the latest GeForce drivers to enhance your pc gaming experience and run apps faster. Automatically scan your PC or search the driver database for compatible GPU drivers.
I experience a similar problem, until now not a single Nvidia driver works for my setup: same Macbook as OP: Early 2009 Macbook White 13' with Nvidia 9400M graphics card.
If I let Windows Update install the 341.71 driver upon restart I get into a bootloop and the machine would not even get to the log-in screen - it crashes before that, right after the windows boot logo. The same happens with the newer Nvidia driver 341.81 downloaded from nvidia.com ... any hint / tip would be greatly appreciated!
Oct 7, 2015 8:11 PM
If you use Boot Camp to run Windows on your Mac, you can visit the AMD website to download the latest version of their drivers for Windows. These Mac computers use AMD graphics:
- 15-inch MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later
- 27-inch iMac introduced in 2014 or later
- 21.5-inch iMac with Retina display introduced in 2017 or later
- iMac Pro introduced in 2017
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
Check your version of AMD graphics drivers
- Start up your Mac in Windows.
- Take any of these steps to open Radeon settings:
- Right-click your desktop and choose AMD Radeon Settings.
- Or click Radeon Settings in the notification area.
- Or choose AMD Radeon Settings from the Programs menu.
- In Radeon settings, click the System Tab, then click the Software tab.
- The version number is shown under Driver Packaging Version.
Nvidia Drivers Download Mac
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers
Nvidia Geforce 320m Driver For Mac
- In Windows, go to the AMD website, then click Drivers & Support.
- Select your product from the list, not the menu: First select Graphics, then select Mac Graphics in the next column, then select Apple Boot Camp in the next column.
- Click Submit to view the list of available drivers.
- Look for the driver version that supports your Mac model. If it's a later version (high number) than the version installed on your Mac, click Download.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file, then run the Setup app in the resulting folder to install the drivers.