- In the System Information app on your Mac, do one of the following. See a longer report: Choose File Show More Information. The report could be a few megabytes. See a shorter report: Choose File Show Less Information. The report includes most of the hardware and network information, but leaves out most of the software information.
- How to find the MAC address in Mac OS. Go to Utilities (Finder Utilities OR command + shift + u) and start the Terminal app. Type this in the Terminal: networksetup -listallhardwareports You will be a list of all the network interfaces with their MAC addresses (Ethernet Address). An example output is this.
- Mac System Specs
- Hardware Info For Mac Osx
- Hardware Info For Mac Catalina
- Hardware Info For Mac Computers
- Mac Terminal System Info
The System Information app provides detailed specifications and other information about your Mac hardware and software, including your network and external devices. In some versions of OS X, this app is called System Profiler.
Mac System Specs
MacHardwareInfoMacPlus Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t1pg3gn9w Ocr ABBYY FineReader 8.0 Pages 27 Ppi 367. Plus-circle Add Review. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review. DOWNLOAD OPTIONS download 1 file. Hardware of the Macintosh (or Mac) is produced solely by Apple Inc., who determines internal systems, designs, and prices.Apple directly sub-contracts hardware production to external OEM companies, maintaining a high degree of control over the end product. Apple buys certain components wholesale from third-party manufacturers. The current Mac product family uses Intel x86-64 processors.
Hardware Info For Mac Osx
Choose Apple menu > About This Mac. This opens an overview of your Mac, including your Mac model, processor, memory, serial number, and version of macOS. To see the greater detail provided by the System Information app, click the System Report button.
Hardware Info For Mac Catalina
To open System Information directly, press and hold the Option key and choose Apple menu > System Information. You can also use Spotlight to find System Information, or open it from the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
System Information opens to a system report for your Mac:
Select items in the sidebar to see information about each item. For example, the Hardware section shows your Mac serial number, the Memory section shows how much RAM is installed in each internal memory slot, and the Software section shows which startup disk (boot volume) your Mac is using. You can use the Network section and Network Utility to learn more about your network.
Hardware Info For Mac Computers
To have System Information read your serial number aloud, choose File > Speak Serial Number.
To save a copy of your system report, choose File > Save.
Mac Terminal System Info
To learn more about System Information, choose Help > System Information Help.