- The Best JPG to PDF Converter on Mac. To convert your JPG to PDF, you need the right PDF software that can create PDFs from image formats, including JPG files. One such program that can convert images to PDF is PDFelement for Mac. This software supports multiple image formats such as PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF as well.
- Insert Image into PDF on Mac. Press the 'Image' button on the left toolbar, and then click the 'Add Image' icon on the reviewed toolbar. Select the image files from your computer and drag the image to where you'd like to insert the image. When you do this, you'll see the image overlaying the current PDF page. Click on the image to.
- Add image to PDF in Preview. Applicable to: macOS. You can also add an image to a PDF in Apple Preview on Mac. Preview is the image viewer and PDF viewer built into macOS, so this method is free for Mac users. Control-click a PDF file and select Open With Preview. Go to File Export. From the Format dropdown list, select PNG.
- Image to PDF Converter is a batch converter to convert thousands of Image files into PDF document in minutes. It's powerful yet simple and extremely easy to use. Image to PDF Converter for Mac.
Aug 27,2020 • Filed to: Create PDF
Batch conversion of PDF files is very important and handy subject to follow. There are many advantages associated to this and it hinges on the fact that the errors and omissions are never made a part of the final output. The stunning idea of PDF batch processing also saves time for the organizations as big data is processed in a timely manner. Batch processing also increases the efficiency of the project, especially when you want to batch convert images to PDF files. It simply allows high processing speeds in a timely manner. The parameters can be set before the work begins so that a strict check is performed and it is all possible if this phenomenon is followed. PDFelement Pro is one of the best programs to batch convert images to PDF files.
How to convert JPG to PDF online: Upload your image to the JPG to PDF converter. Adjust the letter size, orientation, and margin as you wish. Click ‘Create PDF now!’ and wait for the conversion to take place. And that's all there is. Save the converted PDF to your computer.
Part 1. The Best Way to Convert Images to PDF File
PDFelement Pro is one of the best programs which can be used to batch process the PDF files. With the help of this PDF editor, you can easily batch convert images to PDF files. The program has a very easy to follow UI which allows it to be used by any person. There is no need of any prior knowledge of PDF files or related mechanisms if this process is followed. The best part of the program is that it is constantly updated by the developers so that new terminologies are added and the already added ones are improved. The process which is associated to the program is also simple and straightforward.
The process which leads to successful processing of converting multiple images to PDF has been mentioned as under. It is easy and therefore no tech new user is required to follow it.
Step 1. Launch PDFelement Pro Multiple Images to PDF Converter
You can download the program easily from it's official website. Once done launch it to explore it fully. For added advantages it is advised to register the program. It will also unlock additional facilities which have been added to it.
Step 2. Import multiple images to the program
To import multiple images to the program, you can direct drag and drop images direct in to the 'Edit' tab. And then you will see that your images are shown in the 'Edit' menu.
Step 3. Edit images in PDF
Under the 'Edit' bar, you can easily edit the images. Once hit select the images which are to be edited. The images can be zoom in and out. This functionality can also be used to delete the images if required. You can also rotate and crop images easily.
Rotate images: Click on the image and choose the 'Rotate' option from the toolbar on the right side of the main interface to rotate images to any angle you want.
Crop images: Hit on the desired image and select the 'Crop' button to crop images easily.
Step 4. Convert image to PDF format
On the top left bar hit the file button. Select 'Save as' once editing has been done. It is strongly recommended to set the default DPI of the images that are added so that their quality is not hampered at all. Choose the desired location and save the file to complete the process to convert multiple images into PDF.
Image To Pdf For Mac Windows 10
Why Choose PDFelement Pro to Batch Convert Images to PDF
PDFelement Pro is undoubtedly one of the best ways to make sure that the PDF files are converted and saved in a manner that suits the user. It is highly reliable program that can be used to edit & convert, making PDF forms, scanning data from PDF through the use of highly reliable OCR technology and adding passwords to PDF. The business clients can also enjoy great discounts and ensure that the best batch processing technique is at their hand. Some of the features of the program are mentioned as under.
Ket Features of this Images to PDF Converter:
- Easily edit, insert, delete or add texts to PDF files.
- Create PDF from existing PDF files, images, webpages, EPUB, and more.
- Conversion of PDF documents to other formats that you can also edit.
- The comment feature which allows for the insertion of text, sticky notes and comments.
- Markup drawing tools where you can include circles and squares.
- The protection feature that allows you to protect your PDF with a password. You can also protect functions inside your PDF documents.
Part 2. Use Automator to Convert Images to PDF
There are several ways you can convert images to PDF on your Mac. One of them is to open the image or document and then use the 'File > Export as PDF' solution. This process can be ideal when you want to convert a single image but may be less than ideal when you need to convert multiple files to PDF. In this case, we recommend that you use Mac's Automation features. This one will easily convert all your images to PDF with little input from you. Here's how to do it.
Step 1. On your Mac, open Automator and then choose 'Service' as the type of for your document.
Step 2. Make sure that 'Service Receives Selected' is set to 'image Files' in the Finder. This will ensure that the option to convert an image will only appear when you right-click on the image and not on other file types.
Step 3. Search for 'New PDF from Images' in the search box. You can also change the output folder to something that will be easy for you to remember and if you want to, you can also customize other settings.
Step 4. Save the work flow and call it 'Convert to PDF.' Now when you right-click on a selected image, you will get the option to 'Convert to PDF' and the resultant PDF document will be saved in your chosen folder.
Part 3. Converting Images to PDF Online
You can also choose to convert your images to PDF using one of the many online tools available for that task. Many of these tools are free and quite effective. The following are just 3 of the best to choose from.
This online tool is one of the easiest to use since all you have to do is drag and drop the images you want to convert to the main window and the conversion process will begin. You can choose to convert each file individually or combine all uploaded files into a single PDF.
- It is free and very easy to use.
- There is no limit to the number of files you can upload.
- You can choose to combine the files into one PDF.
- It lacks PDF editing features.
- It doesn't support Dropbox or Google Drive.
#2: Small PDF
SmallPDF is one of the most recognizable online PDF tools and it can also be used to convert images to PDF quite easily. You can upload as many image files as you need although you may not be able to combine them to create a single PDF.
- It is free and very easy to use.
- It support Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Doesn't allow you to combine multiple files into a single PDF.
- It lacks PDF Editing features that you may find useful if you handle a lot of PDF files.
#3: Convert JPG to PDF
This online tool may not have the best interface, but it can be very useful when you want to easily and very quickly convert images to PDF files. Like most online tools it is also very easy to use.
- It is free and easy to use.
- There is no limit to the number of images you can upload.
- It doesn't support Google Drive or Dropbox.
- It may not allow you to combine images into a single PDF.
- Its user interface is not the most easy to use.