- Apple Mac OS X El Capitan Free VIEW →. OS X El Capitan features new options for managing windows, smarter Spotlight search, app enhancements, and faster performance.
- 30 free macOS apps every Mac user should have From useful utilities to handy archivers and transcoders, here are 30 free yet powerful macOS apps you can download today.
- Download SmartThings for PC free at BrowserCam. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Developed SmartThings application suitable for Android operating system in addition to iOS nevertheless, you may well install SmartThings on PC or MAC.
A bit pricey: The Mac version runs $49.99, the app for iPhone and Apple Watch is $9.99, and the iPad app is $19.99. You can sync your tasks across apps via the Things Cloud, but you need to buy.
Things 3 For MacOS
Hello everyone, you can now download Things 3 for Macbook & iMac, before you do that, let me ask — how are you all doing today? I hope you are all having a great day so far, my week has been good but it for sure could be better, at the same time, who I am I to complain? It could always be worse, let’s all remember that! With that said, we have a new version of MacHeat.com coming soon. We should release the new version with a new design and new MacOS app reviews for you sometime in early September this year. Anyway, please read on…
All Things Mac
Today we will highlight an awesome app known as Things 3. Weird little name for an app but hey, at least it works and it actually one of the most well designed apps for the MacOS. Things 3 won the 2017 Apple design award, which awards the best designed app for the year. It is truly beautiful, you can be the judge yourself when you check out our exclusive screenshots of the app in action right below. Before you do that, let’s find out what makes Things 3 a must download for anyone looking for a crisp, smooth and efficient task managing app.
What Is Things 3 App About
Things 3 is a complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
1. Collect Your Thoughts
Get things off your mind quickly: no matter what app you’re in, a keyboard shortcut instantly reveals Quick Entry. Type your thoughts and save them to the Inbox. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to…”) and import from Reminders.
2. Get Organized
Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
3. Plan Your Time
See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
4. Make the Most of Your Day
Free Download Mac
Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
5. Customize Your Workflow
Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
Install Things 3 App on Macbook & iMac
Things 3 Screenshots
Remember to like our facebook and our twitter @macheatdotcom for a chance to win a free iPad Pro every month!
Quick Links: Download PowerISO For Mac Download Affinity Photo for Macbook
BrowserCam offers you SmartThings for PC (computer) free download. Learn how to download as well as Install SmartThings on PC (Windows) which is actually introduced by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. offering great features. Ever thought about the right way to download SmartThings PC? Dont worry, we will break it down on your behalf into really easy steps.
How to Download SmartThings for PC:
- Get started in downloading BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC.
- Once the download process is done click on the installer to get started with the installation process.
- Look into the first two steps and click on 'Next' to begin the final step in the installation
- While in the very last step click the 'Install' choice to get going with the install process and click 'Finish' whenever it is over.At the last & final step mouse click on 'Install' to get started with the actual install process and after that you can mouse click 'Finish' to complete the installation.
- Begin BlueStacks emulator through the windows start menu or alternatively desktop shortcut.
- In order to install SmartThings for pc, you should link BlueStacks emulator with the Google account.
- Good job! You can install SmartThings for PC with BlueStacks emulator either by finding SmartThings application in google play store page or making use of apk file.You should install SmartThings for PC by going to the Google play store page once you successfully installed BlueStacks program on your computer.