The TouchOSC Editor installer is commonly called touchosc-editor-1.6.0-osx.zip or touchosc-editor-1.5.6-osx.zip etc. The bundle identifier for this app is net.hexler.TouchOSCEditor. The latest setup file that can be downloaded is 875 KB in size. This free Mac app was originally designed by hexler. The most popular versions of the tool are 1.6. Setting up on a Mac TouchOSC is a remote control app for iOS and Android that can be used to remotely control a SmartFade console via MIDI. It sends MIDI commands to a host PC via WiFi, which then forwards them to your SmartFade as 'real' MIDI.
If your download is not starting, click here.
Thank you for downloading TouchOSC Editor for Mac from our software portal
Touchosc Editor For Mac Download
The download version of TouchOSC Editor for Mac is 1.8.9. The package you are about to download is authentic and was not repacked or modified in any way by us. The software is periodically scanned by our antivirus system. We also encourage you to check the files with your own antivirus before launching the installation. This download is provided to you free of charge.
TouchOSC Editor antivirus report
This download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 6 days ago.
Often downloaded with
- Plain Text EditorPlain Text Editor helps you edit plain text files. You miss a text editor able...$40DOWNLOAD
- Live Interior 3D Standard EditionLive Interior 3D Standard is a powerful and intuitive home and interior design...$29.99DOWNLOAD
- PDF Editor - Pro Edition Edit DocsPDF Reader Pro is a editor/viewer of Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You...$2.99DOWNLOAD
- Learn - iPhoto '11 Edition•2 hours of HD video tutorials! •28 individual video lessons guided by an...$3.99DOWNLOAD
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 EditorTurn everyday memories into sensational photos, with a powerful yet easy-to use...$79.99DOWNLOAD
Editors & Converters
TouchOSC Setup Traktor
First we'll have to get TouchOSC connected to the computer running Traktor. In the case of Traktor we will want to use a MIDI connection. You can use any of TouchOSC's MIDI connection types.
For wireless operation this could be a CoreMIDI Network Session for Mac OS X and iOS devices, or a TouchOSC Bridge connection for any combination of OS and device. Of course any wired MIDI connection will also work using any CoreMIDI compatible MIDI interface for iOS devices.
Once you have established a MIDI connection to your computer, load the Jog-On layout from TouchOSC's Layout screen.
- Download Jog-On.tsi
- Open Traktor, go to ‘Preferences’, then ‘Controller Manager’
- Click the large ‘Import’ button at the bottom of this screen and browse for the TSI file
- Ensure that In-Port and Out-Port on this screen are set to the MIDI interface you are using for TouchOSC's connection, if you are not sure about this setting choose ‘All ports‘ here
Controls in Detail
Note that commands shown in yellow are activated by holding down Shift. Commands shown in red are activated when in Browse Mode.